A few house rules for our furry friends:
- Safety first. Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier while in public spaces in the hotel.
- We understand that sometimes pets can act like animals (and wreck things). If that happens, you must assume responsibility for the costs for the repair of any damages or additional cleaning requirements, including labor costs.
- If your room gets dirty, a $100 cleaning fee will be added at the end of your stay.
- We're all about exploring, but some places are off limits. Pets are not allowed at the pool, fitness centers, spa, or food and beverage outlets.
- A (human) guest must be present with their pet while any member of the hotel team is in their room.
- Pets must be with a designated individual at all times and not left unattended. We don't want lonely pets!