What steps are we taking?
To help us make the Princeville Resort Kauai website a positive place for all our visitors, we have been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Princeville Resort Kauai website.
How has your experience been?
We have worked hard on the Princeville Resort Hawaii website and believe we have achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this standard, but if you do find any problems, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We welcome your feedback.
If you have enjoyed using the Princeville Resort Kauai website, or alternatively, if you have had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you in any of the following ways:
Call us directly: 808.826.9644
Email us: [email protected]
- Valet parking
- Hotel entrance
- Check-in desk
- Concierge desk
- All public seating areas
- Restaurants and bars
- Public restrooms
- Business center
- Fitness centers
- Pool and spas
- Event and meeting spaces
- Valet parking
- Accessible self parking available (on request)
- Ground-level entrance
- Accessible, fully automatic entrance door with wide openings
- Accessible registration with lowered desk
- Accessible entrance to restaurant
- Service animals welcomed
- Three guest elevators and one service elevator serving each level of hotel, including guestrooms, meeting rooms, fitness center, business center, and ADA public restrooms on 8th and 9th floors
- Accessible meeting rooms (via ramp or lift)
- Three pool lifts available during pool hours (7am-10pm)
- Accessible hallways
- Accessible entrance to loading area and team member entrance
Accessible Guestrooms & Suites
- Mountain/Garden View King
- Ocean View King
- Prince Junior Suite
- Princeville Suite
- Grab bar for bathtub and shower
- Grab bar next to toilet seat
- Roll-in shower
- Removable, hand-held shower wand
- Low-level towel hooks and racks
- Lowered closet bars and shelving
- Lowered safe
- Visible strobes for fire/life safety
- Addressable smoke detectors
- Lowered light switches
- Lowered peephole
Features vary by room. To ensure we provide the perfect room for you, please inform us of your needs in the "Special Requests" field when booking on our website, or call us at 833.623.2111.